Reboot Alberta

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Doing Politics Differently

I just read a blog post from a fellow I have met through this social media world.  I look forward to working with in the Alberta Party as we are both members.  Gary and I are very different based on our political history.  I have been politically active since I was 14 and he is just now taking his first partisan steps.  What he says in this blog post however points out to me just how much we have in common based on our shared values.

We need a more civility and a greater public servant sense from our politicians, regardless of partisan leaning.  We have too many people pursing personal political power or trying to perpetuate that power once they have it. It may be good politics but it is bad governance...and that is just not good enough anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are discouraged. If you have something to say, the rest of us have to know who you are