Reboot Alberta

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Al Gore Wins an Oscar - Will a Nobel Be Next?


Al Gore’s “Inconvenient Truth” just won the Oscar for Best Documentary. I predicted this in an earlier posting. At that time I said he would win the Nobel Peace Prize too. I should start taking bets…anyone out there prepared to give me odds?

There are a growing number of Progressive websites in the United States with petitions and pushes to draft Gore to run for President in 2008. That effort should be heating up a bit now.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:40 pm

    I have nothing against Mr Gore; in fact, I once had the pleasure of working with him when he was vice-president.

    But here's my problem with him running again -- and the same goes for McCain: how many times can you be shot down before you let it go?

    I think his strengths lie elsewhere, not in the White House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:35 am

    I agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:46 am

    It's odd. It seems that Gore surges in popularity UNTIL the topic of President comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ken: Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Had a read through some of your posts and I must say, you're definately one of my new favourite blogs! I'll certainly be adding your site to my blogroll if you don't mind. Keep up the great work and I'll be coming back to visit for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are discouraged. If you have something to say, the rest of us have to know who you are