Reboot Alberta

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a Progressive in a 21st Century Alberta

Part of the Reboot Alberta -The Launch was a request from participants that we start to put some content and context about what it means to be a Progressive in Alberta in the 21st century.  A number of citizens who participated in Reboot Alberta - The Launch have taken some time to write a blog post on their personal perspective on the question.

My input is typically tooooo loooong but if I had more time I could have made it shorter.  Here is my take.  I strongly recommend you read the others as well.  If you are moved to write your own contribution - email it to me ken@cambridgestrategies.com and we will get it posted.

In the meantime if you are a Progressive or think you are, mark your calendar for February 26-28.  Reboot Alberta 2.0 is happening at the Delta at Kananaskis.  More details tomorrow to those signed into the Reboot Alberta community.  If you want to be in that loop too, let me know your name and contact information so we can add you to the list.  Go to http://www.rebootalberta.org/ and join the movement. 

Tomorrow I will be posting the letter the developmental disability sector sent to the Premier yesterday.  It pretty much speaks for itself.  I am advising the sector on a pro bono basis becuase they don't have any money to hire me and I have already gather lots of information from the two years I did professional work for them.

Merry Christmas to one and all.   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ken,
    Thanks for your support for people with developmental differences. I know it means allot to eveyone who is being affected by this.
    Regards
    Derek

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are discouraged. If you have something to say, the rest of us have to know who you are